Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Points of Grace

Okay, I have to admit that I'm really horrible at this whole "blogging" thing. This is actually my third attempt at it, and I'm determined to stick to it this time! So I'm going to borrow (more like steal) an idea from another blog I read. I'm going to post my "5 Points of Grace" everyday. A "Point of Grace" is just something that graced your life, or something you are thankful for. Sounds simple enough, now I've just got to find the discipline to recognize these five things everyday. Luckily, I have lots to be thankful for. 

Points of Grace, day 1.
1. A hot cup of coffee while watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

2. Having a full tank of gas in my car for a day full of errands.

3. Looking forward to 4:00 when I get to take my niece to dance class.

4. Having a good book to read while my niece is in dance class. Book : Shakey, Neil Young Biography by Jimmy McDonough. Don't know who Neil Young is? Shame on you!

5. Already eating sushi twice this week and it's only Wednesday. 

It's the little things in life, people. Look around you and find your own personal "Points of Grace." 


1 comment:

  1. I was just about to text you because I was wondering where Miss Annie went!

    ReplyDelete