Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a little grace.

I apologize for leaving you all hanging yesterday. I know I promised to fill you in on my fun filled Tuesday night, but yesterday was a busy day. A really busy day. A day full of errands and business meetings and dance classes. And by "business meetings" I mean "baking brownies." Keep that in mind for the future.

The Tuesday night stories are still on hold for now though. For one, I'm not on my personal computer so I have no pictures to share with you. And secondly, although the night was a blast, I really don't have much to report. But I do have alot to say about brownies and coffee cake, so I promise that later today (when I'm not at work) I will tell you all about those two very delicious things. And maybe I'll even throw in some chocolate buttercream icing just for shits and giggles. But for now, here's some........GRACE!
1. Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils. (And yes, I'm thankful for pencils.)
2. Lochers. #9 in the collection is hilarious!
3. Butterscotch and chocolate.
4. Williams-Sonoma catalog.
5. Test #2 of the CPA exam. Boyfriend, I'm sending "good luck" thoughts your way all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment