Thursday, April 16, 2009

I made a mistake...

Yesterday was a very important day. And no, I'm not talking about Tax Day, although that is important, but I'm talking about Ty's birthday!! And I totally forgot about it. Shame on me.

So in a vain attempt to make up for my inexcusable behavior, I'm wishing Ty a late, but very happy, birthday here in Wallycado land! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TY!!!!

In case you all don't know who Ty is, he's boyfriend's cousin, best friend, and partner in crime. Make that crimes with an s. He's also one of my favorite peeps in the world, a frequent travelling companion, and someone who can always always bring a smile to my face. But only when he's "this tall." Inside joke, anyone?? Anyway, Ty, I apologize whole-heartedly for not acknowledging your birthday yesterday. But just think of it this way, now that I've waited until today to celebrate you, it's like you have two birthdays in a row! And you know that birthdays technically last at least a week, or maybe even a month if you think you deserve it. So pretend like it's your 21st birthday and have a few shots for me!

In totally unrelated news, I bought some chocolate milk today for the first time in about four years. I don't know what came over me, but I really needed that chocolate milk. So that means that today I've eaten: 3 lemon ricotta cookies, an embarrassing amount of cheese, a handful of peanuts, a mini bag of chex mix, half a bag of skittles, 4 starburst, and a tall glass of chocolate milk. Superb.


Grace.....
1. Apple movie trailers.
2. The ridiculously friendly Asian lady at the wine store. Every time I walk in she says "Hey, lady!"
3. Endodontic Associates for bringing us a huge basket of snacks today.
4. I love Gilmore Girl reruns and I'm not afraid to admit it!
5. Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment