Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tweet, tweet.

I did it. I gave in to Twitter. Like I need one more distraction. Actually, I joined months and months ago, before there was so much hype about it, just because I didn't know what it was and you can't get on the site and just "look around" so I was forced into joining. Then I did nothing with it. I actually forgot I even signed up. About two months ago, I got a few emails in one day saying that so-and-so was now following me on Twitter. After 3 or 4 more of those came in, I got on there and deleted my account. I don't like being followed. It creeps me out. But you know what I do like? Space. Like of the Outer Space variety. And while reading about space today, like I often do, I read that one of the astronauts on shuttle Atlantis is Twittering from space about the repairs being done on the Hubble Telescope. Twittering from space? Is that even possible? Apparently it is. So I joined Twitter once again, to follow an astronaut.

Now can someone explain to me what exactly I'm supposed to do on Twitter?

Grace:
1. Astronauts. I love them.
2. Redhawks baseball and Thirsty Thursdays.
3. Spicy cinnamon jellybeans.
4. Thunderstorms with lots of lightening just like last nights.
5. Twitter. Tweet, tweet! (My name on there is wallycado for all you Twitter freaks out there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment