Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm sure you're not surprised...

What do these....




These.....


And this.....



Have in common???

They all make for a fun filled and delicious Friday!

Blame it on my mom. She gave me the Martha book last night, and although I can't stand Martha, the chick knows her way around a cupcake. Don't worry, I'll document it all and let you know how it goes.

So, who wants cupcakes?!


GRACE.
1. Farrah. Love your hair, love your smile, love your grace in your dying days. Rest in peace.
2. MJ. Oh man, there's too much to love. I can't even type his name without my head bopping to the tune of "Beat It." It's the end of an era. I'll be moonwalking tonight in your honor.
3. Hamloaf. Hmmm....hamloaf. Bet you didn't know something that sounds so disgusting could be so insanely delicious, did you? I don't know how to make it, so don't ask. But if I ever find out, I promise to share.
4. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It's crazy good. I've read half the book in one sitting so far.
5. Braum's ice cream when it's 106 degrees outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment