Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scenes from an iPhone

I have a really busy day today. Lots of business meetings and such. So instead of telling you about how awesome the deadCENTER fest was (it was aaaamazing, by the way) I thought I'd just share some pics with you all. Not of the fest, just little views into my little world.


This is Colonel Mustard, my fish. I once had a little mishap with a label maker and labeled his bowl as "Colonel Nustarded" so that's what we call him.
Colonel Nustarded died this week. Boyfriend gave him a sailor's funeral, which is fitting since he's a Colonel and all. I swear, he was the oldest Beta Fish alive. He was just around the corner from his 1st birthday, which is like 97 in fish years. True story.


My mom pulled out all her old photo albums this past weekend and I found this picture of my parents celebrating their first week of marriage with their friends up at Grand Lake.

I love their clothes. I love their hair. I love that they look ridiculously happy and that despite their marriage not lasting, they are still friends with all their old friends and with each other.



Here's some delicious pizza boyfriend and I made for dinner last night.
Prosciutto, portabella mushrooms, toasted pine nuts, thinly sliced red onions, cheese, arugula....




The view from a cracked windshield.




My dogs snuggled in their chair...

Our movie theater on Saturday night @ deadCENTER...

Late night wine....



Billy and toes...

Caddo....


Flowers for my mom....
The End!


Grace:
1. Little bro reliving his Bonaroo tales to me over coffee.
2. Polarize app for iphone.
3. Plaid shirts, preferably old and showing signs of an old life.
4. Wavy Gravy.
5. A new cupcake tree.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the gigantic moustache that Mr. S is sporting in that old photo. I want one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, if anyone could pull off a moustache like that, it'd be you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check back on Oklachusetts tonight. I'm going to show you a picture that'll blow your mind. I rocked a 'stache like that at my sister-in-law's wedding. I thought she was going to murder me...which is precisely why I did it!

    ReplyDelete