Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a little late, but the thought still counts.

I wrote this post last Friday and, not surprisingly, totally forgot to post it. I wasn't going to today, but I liked my graces so I thought I'd go ahead and post it, 5 days too late.

...

I've got some crazy delicious things going on in my kitchen today, but because I'm an incredibly flaky procrastinator type and don't know how to properly manage my time, I won't be tell you all about any of it. Yet. Turns out that deciding to completely experiment with new recipes and decorating techniques is a little stressful when you're actually getting paid to deliver some damn good cupcakes. But man, do they look good.....



Stay tuned. I'll fill you in on Monday. And that's a promise.


Grace.
1. 5 years. 5 years of kisses. 5 years of laughter. 5 years of friendship. 5 years of (mostly)blissful love. I love you boyfriend! Thank you for being you and for letting me be me and for loving me for it =)
2. Chocolate ganache. Now I know what I've been missing all this time!
3. The Drunken Fry in OKC. French fries, beer, 17 dipping sauces....yum.
4. Paul Frank iphone covers.
5. Birdie. I'll miss you, you wonderfully fat cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment