Wednesday, August 5, 2009

grace

It's amazing how such a little word can pack such a punch. Grace. GRACE. grace. I love it's simplicity. I love the feeling it evokes when said. I love the many definitions. A few of my favorite; 1. elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action. 2. moral strength: the grace to perform a duty. 3. a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment. 4. to lend or add grace to; adorn. 5. the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.


Grace.
1. The power of prayer, whether it be the results of prayer, or the reassuring feeling from praying for others or knowing your in someones prayers. If you're the praying type, please send some to Mr. B.
2. Making time for old friends passing through town.
3. Cooking dinner with the fam.
4. A new popcorn popper AND laptop bag. Thanks, boyfriend! You know how I love me some popcorn. =)
5. Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose. I use it on my cheeks too...shh, don't tell.

1 comment: