Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A home of my own.

I have a house. Of my own. And I'm head over heels, crazy in love with it. I have my own furniture. My own TV. My own rooms to fill. The bed? It's all mine. The closets? No room for you. The pantry? Filled with Captain Crunch Berries, thank you very much. And the volume of my music? Way louder than my mother ever allowed.

Tonight, for what will hopefully be the gazillionth night in a row, I'm listening to my pink ipod at a near annoying volume level, sipping on some red wine, and cooking up something delicious in my kitchen. Yes, my kitchen.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this will ever get old.

G.R.A.C.E
1. Flaming Lips Embryonic. Gets my blood pumping!
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
3. My new camera, a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H20.....whatever that means....
4. Dancing in my living room and not caring that my curtains aren't up and my neighbors can see.
5. Footrubs from boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment