Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lazy dog.

Rosie is a lazy dog. Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself.


    She's actually playing with this red Kong toy, but she got tired of wrestling it, and needed to take a break. The break lasted at least 10 minutes.




She's on the couch, so can you really blame her?




She's lazy in her Halloween costume...




She's lazy after a bath....




She's even lazy at my mom's house. There were 3 other dogs running around at this moment. She wasn't feelin' it.




Laaaazy.




LAZY.

(She actually sleeps like this)


.graces.
1. My first Christmas Tree. Don't worry, it's not up yet. I'm just really excited about it.
2. New Moon. I hope the movie is as good as the book. Honestly, I didn't really like Twilight the movie. I thought it was awkward and it actually sort of turned me off the books that I unexpectedly loved so much. I hope the same thing doesn't happen this time around, or I may have to give up on the movies altogether. (But probably not. =)
3. Garlic. And not in small doses.
4. Little boys.
5. The Elegence of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment