Thursday, January 21, 2010

Play on

I'm working on a post that will feature all of my favorite gifts from Christmas '09, but before I get to all those goodies, I just wanted to share one with you.



It's a new iPod touch! Boyfriend gave it to me, and it was exactly what I wanted. Actually, it was one of the few things I asked for specifically. And he listened.
(Song check: Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs)




The iPod itself is aweomse, but it's the back that really makes it special. The Shakespearean quote he chose to have etched on it makes my soul sing! It embodies three things that make me feel like me; music, food and love.  I couldn't have asked for a better gift.

He did a pretty good job, huh??


Grace.
1. Prject Runway.
2. Homemade chicken saltimbocca. I didn't make it, but I now know how!
3. Patience. Trying to teach a pup to walk on a leash takes quite a bit.
4. Chocolate chip cookies.
5. Friends I've had since high school or before.

1 comment: