Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guest post by Rosie.



Hi. My name is Rosemary Wilhelmina Brownpants.
But you can call me Rosie.




I really love Oklahoma. There's so much snow!





I give kisses to anyone who plays in the snow with me, but I won't kiss just anyone. Grandpa Dale gets extra kisses though because he's cool.




Mom says the snow turns me into a mess, but I don't mind so much.




When I play outside too long, I get really dirty.







And mom has to give me a bath.
It's not my favorite.




This is Duff. He's my best friend. Sometimes we touch tongues, and that makes me feel weird.
But not that weird.




One time mom put my hair in a ponytail.
It was so embarrassing.

 





Mom also takes me on car rides. She even lets me sit shotgun!






But what I really like to do is sleep...


and sleep...



and sleep.


The end.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! This made me laugh. Are you bringing her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. Not only is your pups super cute, but she's a pretty good writer. Multi-talented indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen a more expressive doggie. Love that Rosie!
    XOXO Kristi

    ReplyDelete