Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've had a crap day. Well, really just a crap evening.

I started to let it get me down too. I complained to my mom, I complained to my boyfriend. I even complained to my dog. But only a little, it's partly her fault, afterall.

So I turned my radio up and did two loads of dishes.

Then I broke down and cried.

And now I'm over it.

So, in honor of me putting on my big girl pants and getting over myself, here are two sweet beats I heard tonight that helped me kick the blues. Happy listening!

Phenomena by Yeah Yeah Yeahs




Great DJ by The Ting Tings




grace.
1. Pandora.com again and again.
2. Bon Appetit
3. gmail
4. The OKC Thunder!
5. My new spectacles! Yep, you can call me "four eyes" now. Matt already did.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad night, but I'm excited to see your new specs! I cried tonight too...must be something in the Oklahoma air!

    ReplyDelete