Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking ahead

I'm going to Nashville this weekend for what I hope will be (and have no doubt that it won't be) one of the best girls weekends of my life. It's going to be a bachelorette party of epic proportions, mostly because said bachelorette is ridiculously awesome, as are all the chicks in attendence.

But that's not actually what I want to talk about. What I want to talk about is this breakfast pizza I just spotted on Smitten Kitchen.  I want to make this. Right. Now.  And after brunch at Sophabella's last weekend being a HUGE failure, this just may be what I'll be having for brunch next weekend.

Grace:
1. OK Go, This Too Shall Pass.  Pure genius. 

2. Baked potatoes. Simple and delicious.
3. Sore legs from running.
4. Paul Smith spectacles.
5. Matthew (my wonderful hair guy) for giving me a little funk.

P.S.  I feel I need to say that Sophabella's happens to be one of my favorite restaurants in OKC, they are just lacking in service when it comes to brunch, and brunch only. But the food is delicous, and mimosa's are $1. But after last Sunday, I will not be brunching there again anytime soon. Dinner and cocktails with my grandma? Any night of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment