Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Festival of the Arts

I love spring time in Oklahoma. I love the blooming flowers and trees. I love the warm weather. I love the thunderstorms. And I love the Festival of the Arts.




Yesterday was opening day of the festival and boyfriend and I managed to squeeze in about an hour of time to grab some dinner. Fish tacos for me, indian taco for him.  If you all are in the area, please don't miss this awesome event. And while you're there, stop by the booth of Eighty Acres Art and check out the fun clocks and meet the artist. We were hovering around her booth at closing time last night, and she already asked me (in person) to be friends with her on Facebook. I feel instantly cooler already.


..grace..
-Saving up to buy some new art AND boyfriend getting excited about purchasing something for himself as well.
-Sabi on Western Avenue. Loves it. Say 'hi' to M.A. while you're there!
-Alstroemeria in shades of yellow and gold.
-New Moleskine notebooks. I think I'm slightly obsessed.
-Frightened Rabbit. How awesome is their music??

No comments:

Post a Comment