Friday, January 6, 2012

I love : Polaroids

Here's a picture I took with my phone of a picture I took with a Polaroid camera.



It was a gift from boyfriend this Christmas and I love it. I'm tempted to take picture after picture, but there's only 10 pics in a roll of film so I've had to be very selective. I thought Rose dressed up in her New Year's finest was a good choice.

.grace.
1. My new 2012 planner from Erin Condren. I'm slightly obsessed. It makes me feel very organized, and I am not an organized person by any means.
2. Sunflowers. I know I mention them often, but they are such happy flowers I can't help but be happy with them in my house.
3. Sharing a chocolate milkshake and fries with my nephew at Tucker's. You have to dip the fries in the shake. Just believe me on this one.
4. The Joy of Less. 2012 is going to be a year of de-cluttering my life, starting with my home. I plan on writing more on this in future.
5. Morning snuggles with a freshly groomed pup. The Squeeze can get rather stinky...

No comments:

Post a Comment