Friday, February 24, 2012

All I can do

I've been trying to say a lot this week. About books, candles, my new computer. The most awesome of those things (the computer, obviously) is giving me some trouble. As in, I have no idea how to use it. So all I can do is look forward to this weekend. Here's what I'll be doing, if all goes as planned:

Celebrating big news times three tonight with my best friends.

Visiting an annual booksale. It's something I look forward to every year.

Walking with Rosie through my neighborhood.

Riding my bike.

Watching Charlie Day on  SNL.

Reading some new books, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami and Therapy Dogs: Training Your Dog to Reach Others by Kathy Diamond Davis. (They're both excellent so far.)

Shopping for new trees with my grandma.

Learning how to use my new computer...and hopefully understand it.

What do you all have planned this weekend? 





No comments:

Post a Comment