Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Right now....


...I am obsessed with this story of a boy and his dog (and so much more). It's long, but totally worth the read. I've read it twice, have printed it out and passionately recited it word-for-word to boyfriend over dinner last night. It makes me feel like I know what Rosie and I's mission in life is. To give love.


...I can't stop listening to this album and am counting down the days til I get to see them in Tulsa. Live!

...I've had this song playing on heavy rotation lately. And this one. And this one too. Oh, and this one, always.

...My go to breakfast of choice is a big, juicy grapefruit and a cup of tea with lemon and honey.

...All I want to watch on TV is The Walking Dead and Downton Abbey, which are totally unrelated.

...I'm reading Dragonfly in Amber (again) and Jane Eyre

...I can't get enough of this soup, although I was out of celery so I made it with brussels sprouts. Bam! Brussels sprouts soup!

...I'm excited about going to a Health Starts Here training event at Whole Foods tonight.

...I'm on a hunt for a new bed, living room rug, and entertainment center. Although I sort of loathe entertainment centers....so we're trying to compromise.

...I've made like 10 of these and love having them all over the house. They make a nice little gift for brothers and their girlfriends too, filled with flowers, of course.

...I've started and quit working out for three weeks in a row.

...I love getting this in the mail every two weeks.

...I'm excited about spending Valentine's Day with The Beard (ahh!! I'm obsessed) and the rest of the Thunder.

::grace::
All of the above.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea The Black Keys were coming to Tulsa. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete