Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wrap it Up


I love giving gifts and I love reusing things, which means if you've received a gift from me anytime in the past few years, it's probably been wrapped in a paper bag, embellished of course. 

Here's a few of my favorite wrap jobs from the past year or so.


My little brother's 22nd birthday gift. Wrapped in the leg of some jeans I had just cut up to make jean shorts. 



And his 23rd birthday gift. It's a little ransom-noteish, but the mustache helps. Or...maybe not.



 2010's Christmas gifts for my family.



Justin Bieber or dead body? This was a group effort, by the way. I think my mom re-touched our bows.



And one of this past years Christmas gifts. I tried to step it up a notch and actually purchased a roll of craft paper, instead of using paper bags.  But I still managed to wrap a few gifts in balloons and crepe paper, just for good measure.




...grace...
-80* weather on the last day of January.
-Season two of The Walking Dead on Netflix.
-Bright orange Gerber Daisies to brighten up our living room.
-The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards. Not my favorite book ever, but I'm glad to have it to read every night and think it'll make for a good discussion with my book club friends.
-A fresh cut and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment