Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loving right now






  • This Pendleton blanket (seen above. Also THAT SKULL) which was a Christmas gift from my dad. It currently lives on the end of my bed and I love it. 
  • Speaking of Pendleton, I'll also take thisthis and this
  • You all know I love Oklahoma, so I'm obviously really loving this Oklahoma print. (via Design*Sponge)
  • I want this cute print for my kitchen. I don't care that it's for kids. (via Oh Joy!)
  • A ton of spinach and flax seeds in my morning smoothie. 
  • Girls night's with bison burgers, a fire and lots of wine.
  • My favorite new jeans
  • Joy the Baker cookbook! Recipes I've already made: Oatmeal Raspberry Ginger Scones (except I used blueberries), Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (I topped mine with sea salt), and Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies (perfect for girls night). Easily three of the best things I've ever baked. 
  • Frozen Planet.  I haven't actually watched it yet, but I can't wait.
  • Quite possibly the most beautiful magazine I've ever seen. Thanks, Meesh!!
  • This blog written by a friend from high school. She's listing her "graces" daily!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mag for a beautiful gal ;-) XO! That blanket is the radness, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, thanks for the shout out ladybug!! made my heart smile!

    and i agree...that blanket is uber radness

    ReplyDelete