Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fresh flowers


I love having fresh flowers in my home. The past few months it has been a very rare day to find my home without them. Sometimes I buy already arranged bouquets and break them up into a few separate smaller bouquets, but lately I've really liked getting one flower in a few different colors and sprinkling them throughout the house. This week it's gladiolas.


(and my orchid that I've managed to keep alive for like 6 months now)








So tell me, what are some of your favorite flowers for around the house?



....grace....
-Last weekend. It was a crazy fun weekend full of local eats (S&B, 501, Republic [for beer], and Upper Crust), birthday celebrations, drinking games, storm watching and a Sunday night dance party.
-Pilates videos so I can work out in my living room whenever I want.
-A week of sunshine after a week of rain...I can finally take Rosie on walks long enough to get rid of some of her crazy energy.
-Hard boiled eggs. Seriously.
-My new-to-me lucky rabbits foot, a gift from my cousin. I hung it in my kitchen to give me good cooking vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment